Bleabeck View is situated on Bridge Street and is a few steps away from the pretty centre of the small market town of Middleton-in-Teesdale.
The cottage sleeps 4 comfortably with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom on the first floor. There is an additional double bedroom on the second, attic level.
The cottage enjoys stunning views to Harter Fell from the garden.
The cottage comprises of:
- a large open plan living and dining area on the ground floor with a cosy log burning stove
- dining table
- well equipped, modern kitchen with an island
- downstairs bathroom
- French windows which open onto the enclosed garden
- pretty garden with a lawn, patio area, patio furniture and a charcoal barbeque
- modern bathroom with shower
- double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- twin bedroom
- further double bedroom on second floor (attic)
- street parking outside the cottage on Bridge Street.
Available to book all year round, this cottage is superbly placed for walking and exploring the stunning Teesdale countryside. There are numerous short walks along the river Tees and higher up, onto the fells, all accessible directly from the cottage.
Middleton-in-Teesdale is only 9 miles from Barnard Castle and the world renowned Bowes Museum. Barnard Castle a bustling market town enjoys some great restaurants, pubs and cafes.
Auckland Castle and the fantastic Kynren show are a short car journey, providing world class visitor attractions.
Sleeps 4 - 2 Double & 1 Twin Bedrooms
Open All Year
Local Walks & Beauty Spots
Visit Bleabeck View and stay in the heart of Teesdale.
The cottage enjoys:
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Log burner
- Bed linen and towels
Broadband Wi-fi is included.
Please note smoking and pets are not allowed.